Next set of games...

Alright picking the next set of games. Due for some Ls.

Washington vs. Mississippi St: Washington is favored by 6. I'm taking the favorite. Miss St. will go the way of Georgia last year. Washington by 10.

Texas v. Minnesota: Texas -4. I think Minnesota could win this game. However, I think Texas will play up to their potential and win by 8+.

Clemson v. Michigan: I love Beilien but he may be a year or two away. Clemson is favored by 5. Can't take all the favorites. I'll take Michigan to cover, but Clemson to win. That's a a small window huh?

Villanova v. American: This game is in Philadelphia so is Villanova. American is a nice patriot league team. Bucknell has given people fits from that league but I'm going with the home court advantage. Nova by 20. Line is 16.5

Gonzaga v. Akron: Line is 13. I like Gonzaga in this too. However, impossible all favorites win this set of games. Well, not impossible but improbable. So, I'll take Akron to cover but not by much.

www.gulfcoastpoker.net


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crapped on the Head and Kicked in the teeth part 2

Corona Virus Tips

Thank You!