Pretty Good Day...

Chopped the Harrhas weekly four ways. Gave a little bit extra to the chipleader Bruce. Blinds had just hit 5000 - 10,000. You start with 5000 in chips. Had a lot of fun. Caught some cards, had hands hold up, and caught up when I was behind (once but against a buddy). Lots of patience throughout the day too, good c-betting and resilience to recover after I took a pretty big whallop mid way through.

Anyway, lots of fun to see a lot of faces and friends I hadn't seen in a while. Getting a sitter for the kid, and getting all my work done to get out midweek has proven to be difficult but I managed today.

John Price "is right" also cashed. I knocked him out when he woke in the big blind with qq when I had raised from the button with A7 suited and was commited to the pot. I felt bad but I would have felt worse if he had won it:).

I will probably dissect some hands or review it a little more in a little bit, but wanted to get up a quick post up here after talking to a few folks that read this regularly, just to say hi, here's how the rest of the tournament went, and thanks for reading!

Comments

keenan said…
Congrats! I hadn't checked the blog in a while and it was nice to come back to a win. Definitely post more details. I might be heading down to New Orleans for New Year's, so we should definitely hang.

Popular posts from this blog

WSOP Academy Review

Discovery Channel Poker Pilot in New Orleans

Students crushing it.