The over

Liked the over in the Saints-Packers game. Thank you to the Saints for taking care of it by themselves.

I also set a goal for what to win at Harrahs tonight. That also went over.

Wish I could take credit for it. Played like a donkey in spots and got rewarded for it. Twice I bet into a multi-way pot with air and little draw only to hit. Once I thought I was open ended (but had a pair and a gutter), the other time I had decided to play diddly like it wasn't from the preflop. Those were fun.

When I showed Queen-three to take down a pot a solid player made a face of absolute confusion. Delicious. He proceeded to pay me off four successive times when I settled back down.

My big hand was flopping top set. Of course my third 8s came with had a 7 and a 5 and two hearts. I cbet... if you can call it that, three times the pot. $95. Too much? Two callers, actually one guy came over the top for the rest of his chips but not quite a raise. Sweet? Turn is a 7. Okay. I shove. The other player has probably $45 left. And makes a lay down.

The all in player just was open ended, and thought that was his time I guess.

Anyway, good night. I am tired.

www.gulfcoastpoker.net


Comments

Goondingy said…
NICE! VERY NICE!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Crapped on the Head and Kicked in the teeth part 2

Corona Virus Tips

Thank You!