Getting amped for Vegas

Looks like I'll be there just before the Main Event and during it. I won't be playing poker, I heard about the War circuit recently and will be going there for the National Warring Bee. I'll stay clear of the home schooled kids and David Williams (he's nasty).

In other WSOP news:
- Negreanu just misses on a bracelet as does John Pham, Eric Lindgren, and Humberto Brenes. I can't wait until I read about Humberto getting knocked out a poker table and somebody stuffing his shark down his throat.

- Phil Gordon and Rafe Furst announce they are officially blood brothers and have donated a liter of blood to each other to show just how serious they are. Locals are surprised when they annouced they had always wanted to exchange bodily fluids with each other but hadn't yet. Other poker couples like Gavin Seebok, Mike the Mouth and The Shiek are considering equally lame stunts. Shiek is considering donating some hair to Mike's thinning forest and Joe and Gavin will tatoo each others name in a happy trail down from their respective navels on each other.

Maybe when I take a break from the Warring Bee, I'll consider playing some RoShamBo with Phil and Rafe. It's amazing what dorks 90% of poker players are. I wonder if some of the old guys just shake their heads at what a geekfest it's become as they lose their money to a software developer with bad acne. Wow, I sound like that loser who's featured every year on the ESPN broadcasts making fun of all his peeers. "What kind of loser is so desperate to be a par of something that they tattoo their love for poker for everybody to see." All he does is bitch and not make a final table. He seems as talented as Robert Varkony.

Comments

Yea that guy is a whiney bitch and who the fuk is he? You dont have a poker tatoo do ya?
bubble boy said…
DAMN C.S. I LIKE THE BLOG THAT U WROTE BEFORE THIS ONE, YOU TALK ABOUT ALOT OF PROFESSIONAL POKER PLAYERS, I WILL LIST THEM IN ORDER AS YOU HAVE THEM

JOHNNY CHAN & DOYLE BRUNSON
ALAN CUNNINGHAM
ALEX JACOBS (OVERRATED)
FBT MULLER
CHRIS MONEYMAKER
CAPTAIN TOM FRANKLIN (WANKER ON BACK MAN)
AND LAST BUT NOT LEASE

GENED.......WHO IS THIS MASK MAN, WHY DO I NOT SEE HIM ON TV

Popular posts from this blog

Crapped on the Head and Kicked in the teeth part 2

Corona Virus Tips

Thank You!