Tuesday for David

I got time off from work, so I'll be able to play in all the tournaments I won entry into, except for today. Today is a tag team tournament, and I don't have a voucher for that because it wasn't part of the prize package. I'll try to keep better notes about what happens. Lemme know if there's any info you'd like to have for the website that I haven't thought of. For example, I know that they are running satellite tournaments in the poker room all week for the main event, I heard they're like one table tournaments, shoot out's. I think if you win a shoot out, you get free entry into some other satellite, not sure, but I'll find out. I'll talk up the site, as usual.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crapped on the Head and Kicked in the teeth part 2

Corona Virus Tips

Thank You!