Vegas Day 3: Abbreviated...

I'm switching hotels this morning from Ballys to the Rio where I'll be at the remainder of the stay.  With check-in and check out I don't think I'll be able to blog this morning.  Coming soon:  plenty of hands to discuss about the 1500.  In some ways I got incredibly unlucky.  My bust-out hand generally is a no-brainer but in retrospect it might have been one I could have gotten away from "situationally."  The 1k is today starting at noon, so I'm trying to get settled over there.  Hopefully, I'll have plenty of time tomorrow morning to blog as there is a 2:00 restart, I believe, for day two.  Thanks for all the positive support from everybody, especially Adam, Mike and Gene.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crapped on the Head and Kicked in the teeth part 2

Corona Virus Tips

Thank You!