Headed to the Beau

Looks like me and Mean Gene will be heading down to the Coast tonight. Looking forward to getting some live action again. If they are still running the second chance tournaments I might play in one of those and take in some cash action.

Anybody else read Daniel Negreanu's weird poker blog, confessional-type thing. Surreal experience and falling for a drop dead Kimber from Nip/Tuck lookalike in new york. Was a bit of a headscratcher. So strange that a guy that seems to have his head screwed on right seemingly losing a screw or too. I liked this take on it.

http://www.betandwinpoker.eu/.

Hopefully, I'll have a couple of positive beats when I write next.


www.gulfcoastpoker.net


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crapped on the Head and Kicked in the teeth part 2

Corona Virus Tips

Thank You!