Beer thirty?

Might be time to crack the first beer. As I'm watching the games with two dogs and a fiancee it's not exactly the right environment to pound bud lights so I'll probably wait until the night session. The lady is a litle confused about why I've flip-flopped on Tennessee so many times ("Pick one, you are either rooting for them or against them, I don't know who to cheer for when they score a goal") and one of my dogs keeps trying to high five me anytime I get out of my seat whether I'm happy or angry. Bad training on my part. Any exclamation apparently means high five. It was supposed to be just "Yes!" Now, it also includes "F Bruce Pearl!", "F Tennessee!", "What are you doing American?" "F Jeff Jones!" and "Have you ordered the pizza yet?"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crapped on the Head and Kicked in the teeth part 2

Corona Virus Tips

Thank You!