Outakes from Vegass III...

Also, the two NFLers that tried to kill each other in Vegas earlier in the year, walked into Caesers at the same time, randomly, while we were playing there in their late night tournament. I must be bad because I was running a bluff on a kid who called me down on a danger board, with me betting every step of the way, with Ace rag. Couldn't get anything going in that tournament but I might have been a little impulsvie.

A specific Louisian politician I keep seeing at the Wednesday tournament at Harrahs (new orleans), and at the bigger visiting tournaments was... playing at Caesers in Vegas. I get back and read some old papers from when we were there and the Times-Picayune is quoting him about Road Home stuff, and I'm thinking he must have stepped away from the felt to take those calls.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crapped on the Head and Kicked in the teeth part 2

Corona Virus Tips

Thank You!